The British School New Job Vacancy 2023 for Teacher, Speech and Language – Primary SENCo, Secondary Headteacher, Job in Lalitpur, School Jobs, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
The British School New Job Vacancy 2023 for Teacher
The British School Kathmandu (TBS) is looking to recruit dynamic, creative, and caring staff members for the following roles who are committed to the pursuit of excellence, for our exciting and unique school for the academic year 2023/24. TBS is a culturally diverse International school that represents students from 40 different countries around the world.
The British School New Job Vacancy in Details
Job Title: Secondary Headteacher
Required Number: 1
- Recognisable teaching qualification (ENC or comparable) and a good degree.
- Senior Leadership training and/or a postgraduate degree in Education.
- Leading a school team successfully with evidence of strategic planning and positive outcomes.
- At least 3 years leading and managing other professional staff including line/performance managing colleagues.
- Managing department finances or working within a budget.
- Interviewing and recruiting staff (Desirable)
Job Title: Speech and Language – Primary SENCo
Required Number: 1
- UK recognised teaching qualification and a good degree.
- Recognised SEND/inclusion leadership qualification e.g. NASENCO (Desirable)
- SEN qualifications relating to specific areas of need e.g. Speech Language and Communication (Desirable)
- At least 3 years leading a team successfully with evidence of strategic planning and positive outcomes for students with additional needs.
- Leading and managing other staff including line/performance managing colleagues.
How to Apply
The British School New Job Vacancy 2023; Please submit a letter of application, TBS Application Form (available on our website) & CV to the Human Resource Department at email@example.com. The British School, Kathmandu by Monday, 5th June 2023, (early applications arc encouraged). Please visit the school’s website at www.tbskathmandu.org for further details.
The British School Kathmandu is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures, including checks with past employers, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check, a Prohibition Order Check, and the successful application of an ICPC (International Child Protection Certificate) and Nepalese Police Clearance for national applicants. Our safeguarding and safer recruitment policies are shared with all prospective candidates.
TBS does not discriminate with regard to race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, political opinion, or disability.
Notice of The British School New Job Vacancy 2023
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|