The Story Kitchen New Vacancy 2080 for Program Coordinator for Lalitpur. Not-for-Profit-Distributing Company Jobs, Program Coordinator Job Vacancy, Female Candidates only, Vacancy in Lalitpur, Lalitpur Jobs, Violence Against Women (VAW), Online Application, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
The Story Kitchen New Vacancy 2080 for Program Coordinator
The Story Kitchen (TSK) is a not-for-profit-distributing company registered in September 2012 under the Companies Act, 2006 Nepal. We envision a society, where every woman’s voice is heard, her existence is accepted, her work is accounted, and her contribution is valued. Our mission is to create a safe space for herstories and amplify the experiences of women in our history. We are driven by the passionate belief that sharing and listening to the stories of women can build the movement and it helps to ignite social change. In short, TSK is a space to amplify Herstory.
TSK is looking for an individual to take the role of Program Coordinator (PC) who has knowledge and experience of working on prevention and response to Violence Against Women (VAW), Gender Equality and/or Transitional Justice and Peacebuilding. In close coordination with and strategic guidance from Director of Programs & Operations (DPO), Program Coordinator (PC) will take the lead in achieving the goal and objectives of TSK’s projects with Delegation of the European Union and Civil Peace Service CPS/GIZ and will take the lead in achieving the mission and objectives of TSK.
Position: Program Coordinator (PC)- Female Only
|Number of positions required
|Lalitpur based with frequent travel to project districts
|15th December 2023
|21st December 2023
|As soon as possible
|Duration of contract
|One year (Three months’ probation and yearly renewal contract on the basis of performance appraisal)
|Director of Programs & Operations
Some major responsibilities of Program Coordinator (PC) but not limited will include:
- Lead to ensure coordination with consortium partners through support and guidance for smooth implementation of project activities.
- Lead development and implementation of annual work plan and budget ensuring project management standards are followed and deadlines are met.
- Provide technical expertise in capacity building on project related thematic issue such as violence against women, gender equality and peacebuilding.
- Provide technical and mentoring support along with supervision of the team members and consortium partners’ team members as per the need.
- Ensure activities are implemented and fund utilized in accordance with the contract and guidelines of funding agency.
- Lead donor reporting as and when required and as per the grant compliance.
- Analyze periodic technical and financial reports in terms of results achieved, constraints and problems.
- Build effective working relationships by coordinating with project stakeholders including government agencies, engaging them at each project implementation stage and ensure effective communications at all levels,
- Strengthen partnerships with Government, CSOs, and other stakeholders that are active in the project area to maximize synergies and achieve outcome and impact across the project areas.
- Other works as and when required to fulfill the mission of TSK.
Required qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Applicant will have a Masters’ Degree in Human Rights, Gender Studies, Law or other related social sciences with at least five years of work experience in similar position/responsibility or Bachelors’ Degree in Human Rights, Gender Studies, Law or other related field at least seven years of work experience in similar position/ responsibility.
- Applicant will be a seasoned trainer, facilitator, inspiring leader, and passionate advocate for women’s rights.
- Strong project management skills including budgetary, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent command in Nepali and English languages (written and spoken).
- The applicant will be a person of high integrity, committed to meeting deadlines and should have a passionate belief in The Story Kitchen’s vision and mission.
The application should consist:
- Cover letter, including expected basic monthly Salary and earliest date of joining.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae with at least two reference name and contact information.
The application document must be sent to email@example.com mentioning Application for Program Coordinator in the email subject line. The deadline to submit the application is 21st December 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall lead to automatic disqualification and The Story Kitchen reserves the right to the final candidate selection.
(This position is reserved for female only because the activities are heavily involved working with women survivors of violence. Female candidates from disadvantaged, socially excluded/marginalized, and minority backgrounds are encouraged to apply.)
Thank you so much for reading the job vacancy post ”The Story Kitchen New Vacancy 2080 for Program Coordinator” till the end. If you have any doubt and hesitation regarding this vacancy on your mind then you are requested to comment down or message us through our social medias , we will reply you as soon as possible because we are ready to help for you.
Dear Jobseekers, If you wants to get foreign or national latest job vacancy opportunity alerts then stay tuned and follow us on our various below :
|Join in Telegram Group
|Join in WhatsApp Group
|Join in Facebook Page
|Join in YouTube Channel
|Join in Viber Group
Note : Simply, we shares national and international job opportunity through this website for the educational and informational purpose only. We are not any hiring company and hiring agency. So please read the job vacancy information completely and submit an application using website, email address or manpower details above mentioned.