The Metro Hospital (Bhimsen Urban Health Promotion Center) owned by Tulsipur Sub-Metropolitan City needs to be converted into a 50 (fifty) oxygen bed Tulsipur Corona Isolatan Hospital to operate at full capacity to prevent and treat Kovid-19 as a global epidemic. As approved by the 102nd meeting of the Municipal Executive office.
Nepali citizens who are willing to serve in the posts as per the details till the end of Ashad 2078, who have the specified educational qualifications and are registered with the concerned council, should submit the application within seven (7) days from the date of publication of this notice to the email address of Tulsipur Sub-metropolitan office email@example.com. Please submit your document by 2078 Jestha 5 within office hours.
1) Copy of Nepali citizenship with educational qualification.
2) Passport size photo 1
3) For 8th and 9th level, 21 years have been completed and not exceeding 45 years; and for Other Position have been completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
4) Preference will be given to experienced and permanent residents of Tulsipur Sub-metropolitan City.
5) Service facility: As per prevailing rules.
6) Selection Process: Selection will be made through evaluation and interview on the basis of merit, ability, criteria as demanded in the program.
7) Interview date: 2078 year Jestha will be done online.
Note: For more information, contact the Tulsipur Sub-Metropolitan City, Municipal Executive Office, Tulsipur, Dang at 082-522726.
Last Date to Apply: 2078-02-05