UMN New Job Vacancy 2023 for Project Officer, INGO Jobs, Job Vacancy, Jobs in Rukum Purva, Rukumkot, Jobs in Nepal will be discussed here with full details.
UMN New Job Vacancy 2023
United Mission to Nepal (UMN) is an international development organisation which aims to enable the poorest people living in poverty to transform their lives, leading towards the fullness of life. As we serve the people of Nepal, multicultural teams of Nepali and volunteer expatriate staff work alongside local organisations in six districts, building partnerships that lead to healthy, dignified, and empowered individuals and transformed communities.
Position: Project Officer – Education (SEEP) (Woman only)
- Required No.: 1
- Work Location: Rukum East Cluster, Rukumkot
The main purpose of this position is to ensure the successful implementation of the “School Education Enhancement Project (SEEP)” project and contribute to the UMN’s cluster strategy through effective capacity-building, relationship-building, project management, and providing technical expertise
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Education or Social Sciences (with B.Ed.) with a minimum of three years of working experience in education sectors or Bachelor’s degree in Education with a minimum of five years of working experience in education sectors.
- Three years of working experience in project management with a particular focus on Activity Based Learning (ABL), child-friendly education, Education in Emergency (EiE), School DRR, WASH, policies, and systems to support effective programming.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of current education issues in Nepal.
- Strong experience in project management including planning, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, and developing proposals.
- Experience in integrated project management and participatory bottom-up project designing, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Familiar with up-to-date poverty eradication strategies, policies, and development practices in Nepal and outside.
- Experience in managing projects through a local partner organisation.
- Skilled in coordination and networking with local and district stakeholders.
- Experience working in remote areas in cross-cultural environments.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Nepali. Both writing and speaking must be of an excellent standard.
Salaries and benefits will be according to UMN policy.
How to Apply
All interested individuals who meet the minimum qualifications are encouraged to apply for this position. The Job Description and Application Form can be downloaded from our website: www.umn.org.np/vacancy
Completed application forms should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com by 4:00 pm on Monday, 12 June 2023. Short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment process.
Only women candidates will be considered. We especially encourage the applications from marginalised groups.
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|