Vianet Communications Private Limited Vacancy — Vianet Communications Private Limited, a leading Nepali internet service all over the Nepal with it’s various features. This Private Company is looking for the dynamic, talented, energetic, high communication skilled, interested Nepali Citizenship for the following post, positions and other criteria.
Position: Communication Officer
Job Level: Mid Level
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Experience: 2 years+ Experience
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Working Hours: 8 hours
Job Location: Jawalakhel
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the design and production of press visual and audio materials and media used for advertising, broadcast, and
web communications including social media and BTL creatives.
- Oversees the creation of art, photo, video, and layout design, and press contact.
- Establishes and implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results.
- Facilitate selection of any outside or contract vendors and approves and coordinates projects.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Define social media KPI
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- See-over content of the owned website
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Track competitors activity
- Do social listening to judge positive v/s negative talk on social media
READ ALSO : Banking Job Vacancy for DCEO