Vacancy Notice Finance and Admin Officer, ARH and GESI Officer, Admin Associate from RUDAS Nepal, will be discussed here with full information.
Rural Development and Awareness Society (RUDAS) Nepal is a non-governmental organization established in 2061. “Self-reliant society, poverty alleviation, end of social discrimination, good governance, inclusion and sustainable development” as well as the vision of this organization, goal of this organization is to establish a fair and capable society by conducting development programs for a self-reliant society and sustainable development by enhancing social awareness.
This organization is committed to preventing sexual harassment, exploitation, abuse, child labor, and child abuse along with the protection policy of the organization and other related policies.
USAID Adolescent Reproductive Health project CARE Nepal led by the Association of Youth Organizations Nepal (AYON), Howard Delafield International (HDI), Jhpiego, and Nepal CRS Company in a joint partnership to empower adolescents from 10 to 19 years of age including marginalized communities to achieve sexual and reproductive health rights It is an initiative.
The main objectives of this project are to ensure that adolescents are given accurate and age- and gender-appropriate information about reproductive health, to guide them in making appropriate decisions about reproductive health, to create an appropriate environment in society for making healthy decisions about reproductive health, and to transform those decisions into healthy behaviors and developing their full potential.
This program will be conducted in Rolpa Municipality, Runtigadhi, and Lungri Rural Municipality of Rolpa District. When the applicants are selected according to the advertisement for filling the positions of the employees mentioned in the schedule for this program; Nepali citizens who have reached the specified criteria within the specified date are informed to submit their applications as they are unable to fill the posts as per the list.
1) Personal details (Biodata) and biodata should contain one copy of the passport-size photograph. The name, contact number, email, office, and position of 2 reference persons from the previous agency should be mentioned in the details.
2) Certificates of educational qualification, training certificates, experience letter, and proof of Nepali citizenship 1/1 piece.
3) The copies should be attested by the concerned applicant.
4) The application and the mentioned documents should be kept in the file and submitted to the office. Applicants who wish to submit via email should send all documents at once to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection Process: Shortlist will be published, written, practical, and interviewed.
Services and facilities: As per the project rules.
Note: Women, Dalits, tribal and socially backward communities, persons with disabilities, marginalized groups, marginalized groups and locals are especially encouraged to apply. Only the shortlisted candidates will be included in the written and oral selection process.
No action will be taken on late or overdue applications. The organization reserves the right to accept or reject any application unconditionally. If the applicant has any relationship with this organization or any conflict of interest, it is also advised to mention it along with the application and make a self-declaration. The last date of application is 2079-09-10 till 4:00 p.m. Remember, if there is a public holiday on that day, the office will open until 4:00 p.m. on that day.
Rural Development Tasha Awareness Society (RUDAS) Nepal Central Office,
- Rolpa Municipality 2, Pipalchautara Liwang Rolpa
- Phone no. 086-440187
- Contact Person: 9847958922
- Date of re-advertisement: 2079/09/04
- Last date to apply: 2079/09/10