Vacancy Notice for Chief Technician (HA, Pharmacy, Pathology, Biomedical) from TU Teaching Hospital will be discussed here with full details.
Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital, Maharajganj (Personnel Administration Branch) Notification of Staffing Requirements: Since the following posts are to be filled on contract service in the temporary posts approved by the Institute of Medicine (IOM) Implementation Committee for Teaching Hospital, Maharajgunj; Interested Nepali citizens are requested to fill out the application form. No action will be taken on late and late forms. For detailed information one can contact the staff administration branch of this hospital.
Educational Qualifications: Passed certificate level in relevant subject from Tribhuvan University or a recognized educational institution
Age Limit: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years (in case of women not exceeding 45 years)
Application Fee and Submission Method: Tribhuvan University, Teaching Hospital, Maharajganj Account No. Himalayan Bank Maharajganj 00200553650018 for application fee Rs. 1,500 (One Thousand Five Hundred) total Bank Voucher
Deadline to Apply: Within 21st of Poush 2079
|1) Chief Technical Assistant (Pharmacy)||6th Level||5|
|2) Chief Technical Assistant (Pathology)||6th Level||3|
|3) Chief Technical Assistant (Biomedical Technician)||6th Level||1|
|4) Chief Technical Assistant – Public Health (Health Assistant)||6th Level||4|
Documents to be attached to the application form:
1) Copy of all educational qualification certificates from SLC/SEE above.
2) Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate.
3) Copy of certificate registered with Nepal Health Practitioners Council in case of Chief Technical Assistant (Pathology) and Chief Technical Assistant (Health Assistant).
4) Copy of the certificate registered with Nepal Pharmacy Council in the case of Chief Technical Assistant (Pharmacy).
5) In the case of the Chief Technical Assistant (Biomedical Technician), should have passed BMET (Biomedical Equipment Training) from a recognized institution.
6) Those who have studied abroad should submit a copy of the certificate confirming the equivalence of educational qualifications.
7) Passport size photographs 2 copies.
Contact date: 09-24-2079.
Type of Exam: Written.
Exam Date: The contact date will be determined.
(Published date: 2079-9-7)