Vacancy Notice for Country Commercial Director in Bottlers Nepal Limited and Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited will be discussed here with full information.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT COUNTRY COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR: Bottlers Nepal Limited and Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited are manufacturers & distributors of Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Kinley and other range of products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nepal.
The job holder shall be responsible for the formulation of the sales strategy, safeguard, and optimization of the company’s financial resources through the implementation of appropriate selling systems and internal controls. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate, amongst other things, will be to:
- Add overall value to the business by way of formulating and implementing appropriate sales & marketing strategy
- Formulate sales/commercial best practice guidelines/policies and ensure compliance with international standards
- Implement sales routines and key performance measures to provide regular feedback on company’s performance to key stakeholders within the Group/Country
- Implement and audit sales controls and systems to ensure optimum efficiencies and negate exposure/risk
- Conduct performance management and development of staff and ensure succession planning
- Work in a team-based culture accountable for overall delivery of the Nepal sales & distribution plan
- Roll out route to market distribution systems and set up key distributor models
- Manage information system to enhance overall value to business operations whilst ensuring alignment to Group strategy
- Plan & control annual budgets and monitor performance against these plans
- Graduate in Economics — Management. MBA in Sales & Marketing would be preferred
- Strategic sales management skills with proven people skills
- Leadership acumen and a progressive achievement through building successful teams by way of employee relations & motivation
- At least 15 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in the CSD Bottling Industry, out of which 1 to 2 years in the capacity of Head of Sales Operation/General Manager with Coca-Cola Company managed bottling operation — thorough knowledge of Market/Channel Development, proven experience in traditional/modern/digital and on-premises market development
- Sound knowledge of selling principles; experience as a senior manager with exposure to international markets & brands
- An understanding of organizational change processes
- Proven high levels of integrity
Interested Nepali citizens fulfilling the above criteria are invited to submit their applications along with resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 December 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.