Will be checked here and official website for further information or https://m.facebook.com/hospitalnorvic/ The Norvic International Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability.
Position: CTO (Chief Technical Officer)
- Lead all the wings of the technological aspect of the company
- Discover and implement new technologies that ensure efficiency and yield competitive advantage. Identify. compare. select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Verify the adherence of all technological practices to the regulatory standards. compliances and other established standards.
- Research and improve the Hospital’s Application Architecture with a focus on both trout-end and back-end services.
- Involve in hiring, onboarding, and succession planning of technical staff of the Hospital in coordination with the HR Department. Responsible for training and mentoring the technical staff of the Hospital.
- Work closely with Marketing. Business Development. PMO and other stakeholders of the hospital to define and deliver new products and enhancements,
- Identify the technological gaps leading to the generation of business opportunities and plan for execution.
- Prepare various reports and present to the Top Management.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
- Masters in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science
- At-least 8 years of experience working in IT operations and management with proven experience as a CTO for 2 to 3 years
- Experience leading and managing IT projects
- Strong expertise on both software development and operational management
- Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy in healthcare setting would be beneficial
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org