Vacancy Notice for Executive Assistant from NIBL Ace Capital Limited will be discussed here with full details.
With the vision to expand and strengthen the management team, NIBL Ace Capital Ltd. is inviting applications from self-motivated, dynamic, and competent individuals in the following position:
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT- 1
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed institution is required.
- Experience of minimum 2 years of supporting the Executives’.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development. Fluent, Confident, and Tactful in Verbal and Written Communication in English.
- Smart and enthusiastic individual with a passion to work with utmost dedication.
Skills and Abilities:
- Acting as the point of contact between the Executives and internal or external stakeholders. Skills In supervising, advising, and instructing staff in subordinates.
- Excellent listening and communication skills and high level of People/Interpersonal skills. Ability to work with the Executives, and the team tactfully, calmly, and patiently.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently, perform tasks that are diverse and advanced, and follow through on a variety of tasks.
- Use courtesy, patience, adaptability, initiative, cooperativeness, and resourcefulness in determining priorities and making decisions, and mature judgment in dealing with all types of personalities. Ensure that the information is relayed correctly.
- Need to have terrific organizational skills to keep the working day In order by managing and scheduling meetings, appointments, travel plans, and travel arrangements, and billing for the Executives and others.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and extensive use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), °mails, Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Handle routine matters independently when it is not necessary to involve the CEO.
Basic Functions of the position:
- Assisting the Executives with the primary responsibility of assisting the CEO.
- Must be creative and enjoy working within a business environment that Is mission-driven, results, driven and community oriented.
- Must have the ability to exercise good Judgment In a variety of situations, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- No Bar on Salary for Deserving Candidates and Immediate Joiners will be highly preferred.
If you have the zeal to work in a professional team and meet the requirements, log on to https://www.niblcapital.com. Career Page, Click Job detail and “Click Apply Now” icon in the respective job. The deadline Poush 20, 2079.