Vacancy Notice for Grievance Hearing Officer from Musikot Municipality will be discussed here with full details.
Musikot Municipality, Municipal Corporation Office, Wamitaksar, Gulmi, Lumbini Province, Nepal, Notification regarding the appointment of Grievance Hearing Officer
Government of Nepal, Government of Nepal, Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation to publish the list of poor families initially identified by analyzing the data collected in Musikot municipality from the poor family identification and identity card distribution program conducted by the Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation and if there is a complaint from the related family or anyone else about the list, then the complaint will be addressed. Also, for the purpose of approving the list of poor families, the Grievance Hearing Officer should be appointed in the service contract; Eligible Nepali citizens are requested to apply to this office with their details within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
Grievance Hearing Officer
1) Mode of Examination: Publication of preliminary merit list, computer-related ship test, and interview.
2) Minimum Qualification Required:
To apply, Nepali citizens must have the following minimum qualifications;
- a) Passed at least certificate level (10+2) or equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal,
- b) 3 months of training in basic computer skills,
- c) Completed 18 years and not exceeding 35 years on the last date of submission of application,
- d) No conduct which would disqualify him for future Government service,
- e) Not found guilty by the court of any criminal charge of moral turpitude,
3) Application Place: Musikot Municipality, City Executive Office, Wamitaksar, Gulmi.
4) Last date for submission of application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of notification If there is a public holiday on that day, the office will be opened on the next day
5) Service contract period: 2 months from the date of appointment
6) Actions to be taken: As per the provisions in Grievance Hearing Guidelines, 2078, and as prescribed by the office.
7) Preference: Worked as a supervisor and accountant and have computer knowledge.
8) Documents attached with the application: Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant;
- a) Citizenship
- b) Personal details of the candidate
- c) Earning certificate of minimum qualification
- d) Character certificate
- e) Certificate of training
- f) Document of work experience
- g) 2 per passport photograph
- h) Cash receipt of payment of revenue
- j) Proof of equivalence determined by Nepali University in case of those who have studied at foreign educational institutions
9) Service facilities and others: as specified.
10) The examination program will be published along with the listing notice.
First published date: 2079/09/07