Vacancy Notice for Lab Assistant from Chitwan Sakriya Women’s Foundation (CSWF) will be discussed here with full details.
Chitwan Sakriya Women’s Foundation (CSWF) is the first People Living with HIV (PLHIV)-led non-profit making, nonpolitical and absolutely community-based social organization in Chitwan District. It was established in 2006 with an aim of improving the quality of life of PLHIV through a holistic approach and promoting the rights of women through empowerment activities.
The organization announces the vacancy for the following position under HIV and AIDS Program —Migrant Component funded by Global Fund, Save the Children, for which interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position who are highly dedicated to their work and can deliver their best results under different component:
Scope of Work:
- Position: Lab Assistant (One)
- Duty Station: Field base
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement mobile camps for HIV screening test in program coverage area.
- Perform confirmatory test of all the reactive cases
- Perform HIV screening, maintain CLT register, and provide test results and filling office copy.
- Track all the reactive client & index partner for HIV confirmation, ART enrollment and link to care & support program
- Maintain HIV test kits stock, stock register, expiry chart and coordinate with district/HTC to manage shortages of commodities when needed
- Ensure quality HIV testing is performing by IRWs and oversight HIV screening test as per quality testing cycle and requirement
- Support Program Manager and MIS Officer to implement program activities at Palika level in coordination with Palika and health facilities.
- Support M&E Officer to validate the records of IRWs, prepare and entry OPMIS and IHMIS report.
- Follow up and flag field level issues and challenges to PM and SR office
Qualification and Experiences: Completed Proficiency level of Lab Assistant or Technician with one year work experience in the similar field.
Interested Nepali applicants are requested to submit an application letter with updated CV through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at CSWF office Muktinagarmarga Bharatpur-11, Chitwan till 29 December 2022 by 4 PM, with the subject by clearly mentioning the position.
First Date of Publication: 23 December, 2022 / 8 Poush 2079