Vacancy Notice for Lab Technician and Radiographer from Infectious and Communicable Disease Hospital Pokhara will be discussed here with full details.
Province Government, Ministry of Health and Population, Infectious and Communicable Disease Hospital, Hospital Management and Steering Committee, Pokhara-30, Mohoria, Kaski invites job applications for the position of Lab Assitant and Radiographer on contract service.
For Infectious and Communicable Diseases Hospital, Pokhara Metropolitan City-30, Mohoria Kaski, the following positions are to be filled through contract service; Applications are invited from eligible Nepalese citizens.
- Lab Technician (Assistant, Level 5) – 1 (One)
Educational Qualification: Passed CMLT or equivalent from a recognized educational institution and registered with the concerned council.
- Radiographer (Assistant, Level 5) – 1 (One)
- Educational Qualification: Passed as Radiographer or equivalent from a recognized educational institution and registered with the concerned council.
1) Where to obtain the application form: Infectious and Communicable Disease Hospital, Pokhara-30, Mohoria Kaski Administration Branch. Also, the application form can be downloaded from the website of this office https://icdh.gandaki.gov.np.
2) Application fee: Rs. 500.- (Five hundred only) should be filed as follows and attached to the complete bank voucher application form.
(a) Bank to which the examination fee should be submitted: Rastriya Banijya Bank, Kaski, Pokhara
(b) Revenue Account No: 1000100200010000
(c) Revenue Title No. : 14224 (Examination Fee)
(d) Office Code No: 3550639034 (Infectious and Communicable Disease Hospital, Kaski)
3) Documents to be attached to the application form:
(a) Copy of the certificate of Nepalese citizenship, copy of the certificate of educational qualification, copy of the certificate of the relevant council, and copy of the certificate of work experience and training in the relevant field. (The said documents must be certified and submitted by the applicant himself that “the entire copy is correct”.)
(b) All the documents and certificates mentioned in 3 (a) above should be obtained within the last day of application.
In addition, if there is a need to disclose the equivalence, the same document must be submitted. Incomplete, expired and conditional applications will not be registered.
4) Date and place of submission of application: till 19th Paush 2079 (till the next day if the said day is a public holiday) during office hours at the administration branch of this hospital.
5) Age: To be as specified by the Province Public Service Commission.
6) Type of examination: Interview and skill test (priority will be given to those who are experienced, local, and can provide service in night shift) In addition to this, the monthly salary rate submitted by the candidate will also be taken as a basis.
7) Contract Period: Currently for 3 months (may be extended as per the decision of the Hospital Management and Steering Committee)
8) Remuneration and service facilities: It will be as per the proposal submitted by the candidate so as not to exceed the minimum scale prescribed by the Government of Nepal for the respective post.
9) Contact date: 20th of Paush 2079 within office hours.
10) Contact date: The day of the contact date will be specified.
For more information, you can contact the hospital phone number 061-561366, 061-561268 during office hours.
Date of publication of notice for the first time: 2079-09-13