Vacancy Notice for Sales Coordinator from Vianet Communication Ltd., will be discussed here with full details. For the apply post click below mentioned link.
Post : Sales Coordinator
Number of Vacancy: 1
Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Job Location: Lahan
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The sales coordinator contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationship. A sales coordinator is responsible for maintaining customer relationships to generate regular business from clients.
To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Training and coaching team members on selling techniques.
- Promptly handling customer complaints, questions, and issues.
- Coordinating with the concerned departments for seamless execution of sales orders.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets of individual and Branch.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contracts.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline ASRs.
- Follow up with customers and representatives on inquiries.
- Researches plans to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Conduct local-level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
- Able to develop sales plans and implement them.
Sales Coordinator Other requirements
- Good communication skills in both English and Nepali.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products and markets.
- Basic knowledge about the Internet and its market.
- Good business sense and professional manner.
- Confident, motivated, and determined
- Two-wheeler with a valid driving license
Benefits of joining us!
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Social Security Fund (SSF)
- Internet Benefit.
Application Deadline: 2023-01-22
For Apply Click here