Vacancy Notice for School Nurse from Gandaki Province will be discussed here with full details.
Provincial Government, Ministry of Health and Population, Gandaki Province, Pokhara invites job applications for the position of School Nurse (Staff Nurse) on contract service. In order to conduct the school nurse program in selected schools in the districts of Gandaki Province, staff nurse positions must be filled in the service contract according to the “Physician and Health Worker Management Procedure in Service Contract, 2079”; Applications are invited from eligible Nepalese citizens.
Post: Staff Nurse
Advertisement No., Place to Work, and Required Number
|Place to Work||Require No.|
|10/079-80 – Schools under Kaski District||2 (Two)|
|11/079-80- Schools under Syangja District||2 (Two)|
|12/079-80 – Schools under Baglung District||2 (Two)|
|13/079-80 – Schools under Tanahun District||2 (Two)|
|14/079-80 – Schools under the Gorkha district||2 (Two)|
|15/079-80 – Schools under Navalparasi (Bardaghat Susta Purba) District||2 (Two)|
|16/079-80 – Schools under Lamjung District||2 (Two)|
|174079-80 – Schools under Mountain District||2 (Two)|
|18/079-80 – Schools under Myagdi District||2 (Two)|
|19/079-80 – Schools under Mustang District||2 (Two)|
|20/079-80 – Schools under Manang District||2 (Two)|
Required Minimum Educational Qualification: Passed Certificate level in Nursing subject
The place to submit the Application: At the Health Office of the district where service is desired
Application Form: Download the form from the Ministry’s website https://mohp.gandaki.gov.np and fill it up and submit the application to the health office of the concerned district where you want to serve along with the documents to be attached to the application form.
Documents to be attached to the application form:
- a) Additional personal details of the candidate, copy of Nepali citizenship certificate, copies of educational qualification certificate of SLC/SEE and above, copy of valid/renewed relevant council certificate, copy of work experience and training certificate in relevant field .
- b) A copy of the certificate submitted with the application must be certified by the applicant himself.
- c) All the documents and certificates mentioned in 2A above should have been obtained within the last day of application submission. In addition, if it is necessary to disclose equivalence, the same documents must be submitted. Incomplete, expired and conditional applications will not be registered.
Place of work: Selected schools under the district where the application is submitted.
Application Fee: For the 5th level Rs. 500.- (five hundred) must be paid. (Note: Completed vouchers submitted along with application form should be submitted along with the application form.)
- a) Name of the office: Ministry of Health and Population, Gandaki Province.
- b) Office Code No.- 3550139014
- c) Rajshawa Title No.- 14224 (Examination Fees)
- d) Bank Account No: 100010020010000 (In case of Kaski, Gorkha, Lamjung, and Nawalparasi (Bardaghat Susta Purba) Districts doing government business:- Rashtriya Banijya Bank)
- e) Bank account no: 27302000001001000001 (In case of Baglung, Parbat, Myagdi, Syangja, Tanahun, Manang, and Mustang districts, doing government business:- Nepal Bank Limited)
Salary: Only the starting salary scale of the relevant level will be available as per the prevailing law.
Last date for submission of application: 2079/09/17 Sunday during office hours.
Type of Exam: Interview.
For other information, you can contact the health office of the relevant district where the application was submitted.
First published date: 2079/09/09