Will be checked here and on the official website for further information. The Provincial Support Programme (PSP) is a joint initiative of the Government of Switzerland and the Government of Nepal (GoN) with the Office of the Chief Minister and Council of Ministers (OCMCM) of Province 1 as an executing agency. The project is supported by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and implemented by PricewaterhouseCoopers Pvt Ltd. (PwC).
This call is for the enlistment in our consultant roster to place qualified applicants (Organizations or Individuals) for F. Y. 2079-80 to expedite our forthcoming assignments as below:
1. Governance and Reform
- Administrative & Organizational reform/HR and Legislation/ Legal
2. Public Finance Management
- Topographic Survey, Geotech Investigation, Hydrological Study, Design and DPR preparation, Social and Environmental study services, Urban Planning and Civil Works
4. Gender and Social Inclusion
- Gender Responsive Budgeting, Policy designs, and delivery focused on Gender Analysis of Policy and Laws, Qualitative/Quantitative research on social, economic, and political empowerment of women and marginalized groups.
5. Information Technology and E-Governance Software Development
- Agriculture & Livestock, Health, Tourism, Website Development, Web portal Development, IT System Training, App Development, Organization Automation, Disaster monitoring, and reporting system, Progress monitoring Dashboard, E-readiness assessment.
Qualifications and experiences for Individual
- Master’s Degree or above, with 3 to 15 years of experience in relevant fields according to the selected focus sectors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, with 5 to 10 years of experience in relevant fields according to the selected focus sectors.
- Application Letter
- In case of Organizations: Organization Profile, Organization Registration Certificate, VAT/ PAN registration certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate (F Y 2077-78)
- In case of Individual: Updated CV and VAT/ PAN registration certificate.Interested applicants are requested to submit the above documents within 15 days of this published notice to email@example.com or hard copy to the address:Provincial Support Programme, OCMCM of Province no. 1, Biratnagar.
Please feel free to contact us on 021-475144 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Notice Published Date: 26th July 2022
Deadline to Apply: 8th August, 2022