Vacancy Notice for Veterinary Officer from Parsagadhi Municipality will be discussed here with full details.
Parsagadhi Municipality Vacancy for Veterinary Officer: As per the service contract of Parsagadhi Municipality, the employee position has to be filled; This notification has been published for the candidate to appear in person at the office of this municipality within 7 days from the date of publication of this notification. Detailed For information, available at the website of the office is available at www.Parsagadhimun.gov.np.
Position: Animal / Veterinary Officer
Required No.: 1 (One)
Level: 6th Level Officer
Required Qualifications required:
Passed Bachelor’s degree in veterinary medicine from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal or BvSc & AH / BvSc and registered with Nepal Veterinary Council.
1) Application Place:- Parsagadhi Municipality Office, Harpur, Parsa.
2) the Last date of submission of the application: – 2079/09/10 If the last day falls on a public holiday, within the office opening hours on the next day.
3) Application fee:- Rs 1000/- (one thousand only)
4) Mode of selection:- Publication of preliminary merit list and interview.
5) Documents attached with the application:- Copies of the following documents attested by the applicant himself:-
(a) Nepali citizenship
(b) Certificate of minimum educational qualification.
(c) Certificate of Character
(d) Document of work-related experience.
(e) Certificate of training.
(g) 3 passport-size photographs per copy.
7) Service facility:- For the authorized sixth level, the agricultural graduate technical operational procedure at the local level, section 8 of 2079, and the prevailing law will be in accordance with the rules.
(Second published date 2079/09/04)