Vacancy Notice for Veterinary Technician-2 from Ishwarpur Municipality will be discussed here with full details.
Ishwarpur Municipality: Information regarding recruitment of employees in contract services
As the number and qualifications of the following employees are required to be employed in contract service for the veterinary technician position in Ward No. 12 and 15 of this municipality, eligible Nepali citizens should apply within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice along with the receipt of payment of the specified fee during office hours. This information has been published for the information of all those related to the day.
Advertisement No. 01 / 2079/080 Veterinary
Post: Veterinary Technician (Level IV)-2
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Animal from a recognized educational institution Towards Science T.S.L.C. Passed and J.T.A. Passed in Animal Science.
- Artificial insemination training should be taken.
- Candidate’s Age: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
- Preference will be given to local people.
Contact Date: The day after the last date of application.
Type of Examination:
- Written and Interview.
- The date of the examination will be fixed on the relevant date.
Contact Location: Ishwarpur Municipality, Animal Services Branch, Ishwarpur, Bayalbas.
- Place and time to get and submit the application form at Ishwarpur Municipality, Animal and Service Branch during office hours.
Application form: The receipt of deposit of Rs.1000/- (one thousand) must be submitted along with the application form at the revenue branch of the municipality.
Last date of submission of application is 2079/09/20 till Wednesday.
Remuneration: As per the approved program as mentioned in the contract agreement.
Documents to be submitted along with the application:
- Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate,
- copies of educational qualification certificates, related documents if applicable and
- 3 passport size photocopies.
Ishwarpur Municipality City Executive Office, Animal Services Branch Ishwarpur, Sarlahi Madhesh Pradesh, Nepal
Phone No : 046-575005
Fax no. : 046-575005