Vacancy Notice from NMB Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited for Various Post will be checked in the official website of this laghubitta sanstha and here in this page too. NMB Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is a reputed company with national level jurisdiction registered as a subsidiary of NMB Bank. Since this financial institution is required to fill the vacancies mentioned in the details through open competition.
Eligible candidates are invited to apply within 15 days from the date of publication of the notice. Applications can be submitted by filling the details in the online form by visiting the website of this financial institution www.nmbmicrofinance.com.
Out of the applications received, short list of eligible applicants and examination related programs will be published on the website within 7 days from the date of application. Information about the examination program can also be given by telephone and email.
1. Position: Head of Department [HR Management) – Officer Level – 1 (One)
Must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and have at least 5 years working experience in banking and financial institutions at official level, proficiency in Nepali and English typing and commuter. Preference will be given to computer proficient applicants who have passed the bachelor’s degree in public administration, human resources and management from a recognized university and have worked under the responsibility of department head in banks and financial institutions.
2. Head of Department (Internal Audit / Financial Management) – Officer Level – 1 (One)
Bachelor’s degree in Management from a recognized University and at least 5 years working experience in Banking and Financial Institutions at authorized level; Or MBA / CA / ACCA / Semi Qualified CA and 3 years working experience in audit of banks and financial institutions and proficiency in Nepali and English typing and computer.
3. Junior Assistant Trainee – Few
Must have at least certificate level or (10 + 2) trainee from a recognized university. Preference will be given to applicants who have worked in banks and financial institutions with driver’s license and computer proficient.
1) Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants for the post of officer should be 18 years and not exceeding 35 years and in case of assistant post should be 18 years and not exceeding 30 years. In case of female applicants, the upper age limit will be increased by 5 years.
2) If there are educational certificates obtained from educational institutions outside Nepal, then the certificate of equivalence determination should be submitted.
3) All rights related to staff selection shall be vested in this financial institution.
Salary and other facilities: will be as per the rules of financial institution.
Types of Exams: Presentations, Experimental Exams and Interviews.
Examination Center: Pokhara Kaski.
NMB Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
Central Office Pokhara-25, Hemja Milanchowk Kaski
Phone: 061-400427, 061-400477