Will be checked here and on the Hospital’s website for further information mentioned below. Bharatpur Hospital has to be appointed in various positions; The interested Nepali citizens who have reached the following positions under the Hospital Development Committee for contract service and monthly wage service by working in the relevant department/ward/unit designated by the hospital and doing the assigned work, fill the prescribed application form and register at the hospital branch within 07 (seven) days from the date of publication of the notice for the first time.
|Medical Officer||8th Level Officer||13|
|Staff Nurse||5th Level Assistant||24|
|Pharmacy Assistant||5th Level Assistant||5|
|Lab Technician||5th Level Assistant||5|
a) Application Place: Bharatpur Hospital Administrative Building.
b) Application submission date: 2079-04-09 to 2079-04-15 within office hours.
c) Candidate’s age limit: In case of Advertisement No. 01-2079/80, 21 years of age and not exceeding 45 years and in case of Advertisement No. 031 03 and 04- 2079/80, 18 years of age and not exceeding 45 .
d) Duration of Service: Up to 6 months for the present.
e) Exam venue: and exam date: will be published on the next day of the last date of application.
f) Required Minimum Qualification: According to Section 12 of the Nepal Health Service Act 2043, not having a medical qualification as per the following educational qualifications.
Must have qualified. Dismissal candidates must have renewed their registration in the concerned council by the last date of dismissal.
1) Medical Officer Must have passed MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized educational institution for Specialist Physician / Medical Officer. Also, in the case of specialist doctors, in addition to the mentioned educational qualifications, they should have acquired expertise in related subjects. Must be registered with the council.
2) The staff nurse must have passed the certificate level in nursing from a recognized educational institution and must be registered with the council.
3) Academic Qualification for Lab Technician: Passed certificate level in Health lab from a recognized educational institution. Passed SLC from a recognized educational institution and passed the 2-year 6-month course of Lab Technician. Must have behaved in council.
4) Pharmacy Assistant: Must have passed certificate level in pharmacy from a recognized educational institution / and must have acted in the council.
5) The application fee should be deposited in the account of Krishi Bikas Bank Ltd., Bharatpur in the name of Bharatpur Hospital Development Committee at 090560000162010 or at the billing counter (counter no. 14) of Bharatpur Hospital and submit the application along with the voucher.
6) Documents to be attached with the application: Citizenship of the candidate; Academic merit letter and character certificate (from SLC/SEE to prescribed minimum educational qualification; letter determining equivalence/affiliation Self-attested copy of documents registered/notified with the concerned professional council PP size photo 2 copies.
The application form can be downloaded from the Application’s website www.bharatpurhospital.gov.np.
7) No action will be taken on applications that are not appropriately submitted.
8) After the publication of the results of the candidates who pass the written examination, the time schedule of the candidates for the interview will be determined. Candidates who have passed the exam must submit all the documents compulsorily when they come for the interview.
9) Candidates who have passed the written test can appear for the interview at the hospital administration branch or through the notice board.
Note: A single examination will be conducted for the above number of contract and monthly salary posts. Successful candidates in the examination will be recommended for appointment in contract service and optional candidates for appointment in monthly salaried service.
Bharatpur Hospital, Chitwan
Phone: 056-594307, 056-594308