Vision Energy and Power Limited Vacancy Notice for Project Co-Ordinator will be checked here and on the official website of the Energy and Power Limited. Vision Energy and Power Limited Vacancy for Project Co-Ordinator: We are seeking for competent, committed, smart, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepali candidate for the following post:
1) Designation: Project Co-Ordinator
Required Nos: 1
- Be responsible for the overall management, leadership, direction, plan, manage team goals, and proper implementation of a hydropower construction/rehabilitation project with best Engineering practices;
- Support the Construction or Project Manager/Engineer all team members in managing all aspects and specifications within the contract scope of the project to keep workflow on track;
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions in coordination with site team and facilitate Consulting team for smooth and timely implementation of the project;
- Supervise the infrastructure works (road, bridges, Camp, Construction Power and maintenance of public road etc; which are not under the scope of consultant) and implement other development activities in the project affected areas as a part of EIA/IEE report;
- Ensure finalization of design & drawings of Civil, EM, HM and TL in coordination with Consultant(s) and independent reviewers;
- Be responsible for review of all plans, schedules, variation orders, all payments to contractors/suppliers, and operating expenses;
- Regular review meetings to ensure project targets to be achieved as per planned implementation schedule;
- Prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budget for the projects;
- Preparation of engineering policy, guidelines and any associated documents as required;
- Preparation of technical and contract documentation for bidding and evaluation of the Bidders Proposals;
- Frequent site visits for monitoring safety of workers, overall project progress and Quality assurance of the project;
- Assure up-to-date site memos, Quality control tests as per specification and construction drawings are maintained appropriately;
- Coordinate and compliance with technical aspect required by government authorities & other authorities;
- Ensure contractual compliance with respect to the contracts of the projects & prepare GAP Analysis
- Ensure value engineering, report critical activities to the senior management and assist to management for the prioritization of activities;
- Other necessary tasks as required by the Senior Management;
- Must have good computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CAD etc.)
- Having good Communication & Interpersonal Skill
Min. Qualification: BE/ME Completed
Experience: 15 years of experience in a related field if the Qualification is BE Completed and 10 years of experience in a related field if the Qualification is ME completed.
Interested applicants possessing relevant experience and qualifications are requested to send their updated C.V. along with a cover letter (mentioning their expected salary) and a recent PP-size photo via email to email@example.com within 7 days.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
Vision Energy and Power Ltd.
New Baneshwor, Kathmandu