WAC-Nepal New Job Opportunity 2023 for Admin & Finance Officer, NGO Jobs, NGO Career in Nepal 2023, Jobs in Achham, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details,
WAC-Nepal New Job Opportunity 2023 for Admin & Finance Officer
The Recruitment of these positions is Contingent upon donor funding
Working for Access and Creation Nepal (WAC-Nepal) is nonprofit, non-governmental and nonpolitical humanitarian development organization that is going to start “Home Grown School Feeding (HGSF) Program in partnership with Mercy Corps Nepal. The program will be implemented in whole Achham District. WAC-Nepal is seeking qualified, dynamic and motivated Nepali citizens for the following position in order to implement the HGSF program.
|Application Opening Date||14 Sept. 2023|
|Application Closing Date||20 Sept. 2023|
Position: Admin & Finance Officer
- Required No: 1 Person
- Work Location: based on central office, Sanfebagar, Achham
- Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in management, accounting or business studies or related field
- Ae least 2–3 years experience in independently handling budgeting, financial accounting, planning and analysis in I/NGO projects
- Demonstrated experience in the use of MS office package (Word/Excel/Power Point etc.) & Internet,
- Experience working in a computerized accounting software environment, ability to lead financial management of the project/program and link this with the overall financial management of the organization.
- Knowledge of functional, effective & efficient accounting & financial system and timely preparation and submission of reports to donor closely with organization’s Project Coordinator, Finance and admin coordinator, Logistics and Management Team, all administrative, logistical works and management to run the smooth operations of accounting and financial management.
- Strong commitment to team work with effective communication skill.
- Responsible to manage finance, administrative, human resources, operation, and monitoring
- Ensure financial compliance with the organization’s policy, budget control, and financial reporting
- Lead administrative, financial and procurement management for the project, establish and follow a strong system on payment procedure, funds control, cash management, and internal controls
- Ensure accounting standards and conditions included in the grant
- Ensure that operational activities remain on time and within budget
- Prepare and implement charts of accounts, reporting templates, reporting from software and internal controls systems
- Financial reporting, analysis, monitoring and follow up of project activities
- Manage procurement related responsibilities
- Prepare clear and accurate financial information with sufficient documents
- Prepare and submit monthly and annual financial reports
- Maintain good communication, networking and coordination with stakeholders.
For more details please visit the Job Description link: http://www.wac.org.np/2023/09/15/job-description-of-finance-officer-2/
How to Apply
- Interested candidate who meet aforementioned criteria can submit a cover letter and updated CV on email address email@example.com by no later than 20 September 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
- Please submit your application letter clearly mentioning the position applying in the subject line.
- No telephone inquiries will be registered and any inappropriate recommendation might automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.
WAC- Nepal is an employer who provides equal opportunity and strictly follows the merit-based selection. Qualified female candidates or those from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are responsible to keep children and adult safe from any sort of abuses and exploitation so our selection process, includes rigorous background checks, reflects candidate’s commitment to the protection of children and adult from abuse. All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our safeguarding policy.
For this process all right reserve to WAC-Nepal.
Staff Selection Committee
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|