WAM New Vacancy 2023 for Project Coordinator, NGO Jobs, NGO Career in Nepal, Jobs in Surkhet, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
WAM New Vacancy 2023 for Project Coordinator
Women Association for Marginalized Women (WAM) is a non profitable NGO which works to reduce the gap between men and women in social, economical, and cultural aspect for promoting the equitable society. It helps the women to empower themselves conducting the awareness activities related to traditional beliefs, violence against women, gender and social discriminations and social exclusion. WAM in partnership with OXFAM Nepal is implementing project “Youth led GESI initiatives for COVID recovery strategies and actions in Nepal” support by European Union in Nepal. Currently, WAM is looking for pro-active, self- motivated and outcome oriented persons for the following post.
Position: Project Coordinator
Duty Station: Surkhet (frequently movement in project District Dailekh and Baitadi)
- S/he is responsible for overall project management; planning, implementation, reporting, documentation, coordination, monitoring & evaluation, networking, team mobilization, and technical backstop to project staff.
- Applicants must be able to handle office packages (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email/Internet, and other means of virtual meetings).
- S/he needs to travel frequently to project working districts/ rural/municipalities and communities.
- Coordinate with the consortium partners in planning, strategy development and implementation process
- Design and delivering various workshop, training as demanded by situation
- Build and strengthen healthy coordination, collaboration and cooperation with government and other likeminded organizations with the means of meetings and other communication channels.
- Make regular monitoring visits to project sites to monitor and support for quality delivery of project.
- Support and supervise on data and information management and documentation and reporting of project data, lessons learned and success stories for internal and eternal sharing as per project/organizational need
- Financial management, formulation budget and disbursement
- Plan monthly and quarterly budget and expense request and follow up for timely release
- Lead in providing regular periodic technical and financial reporting with supporting documents.
Skills and qualifications:
- Applicants have excellent spoken and written skills in English with at least 3 years of intensive working experience having officer/project coordinator positions in GESI/GBV, Disability, Women Empowerment, quality education, child rights & protection, human rights,.
- Applicant should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any discipline (priority will be given to a master’s degree having development studies ).
- Demonstration of excellent team working and relationship building skills
- Able to travel frequently and spend time away from base and home
- Proficiency to use MS Office, MS Excel, Powerpoint
How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates are requested to submit their Application letter, Updated CV along with at least two references and Copy of citizenship through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WAM Head office Birendranagar-7 Itram Surkhet, no later than 22 September 2023 (5 PM Nepal time).
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the selection process through telephone. The selection process will include written test and interview. Local Citizens, Women, Dalit, Sexual and Gender minorities, and people from marginalized community are encouraged to apply.
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|