Latest Technical Coordinator Job Vacancy at Welthungerhilfe in Kapilvastu Nepal. INGO Job Opportunity, INGO Career, Nepal Jobs, Welthungerhilfe Vacancy, Zero Hunger by 2023, Technical Coordinator Jobs, Agriculture and Forestry, Public Health, Vacancy in Kapilvastu, Lumbini Province, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Technical Coordinator Career Opportunity in Welthungerhilfe
Are you aiming to work for an organization where it is worthwhile investing your personality, your skills and your time? Are you looking for a job that is exciting and has clear goals? Welcome to Welthungerhilfe!
We are one of the largest and most respected private organizations for development cooperation and humanitarian aid in Germany. As a politically and concessionally independent organization, our value-oriented actions are always based on ethical principles. Our vision is clear: “Zero Hunger by 2030” – If you want to become part of our global mission to end hunger around the world, we look forward to receiving your application as:
- Requisition ID: 11648
- Posted: 11/10/2023
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Kapilvastu, Nepal
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of one year. There are very good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Kapilvastu, Nepal. The position is paid according to paygrade.
The objective of the position is to provide technical support to the projects assigned and partners involved to those projects. This includes thematic/ sectoral technical support such as agriculture, WASH, nutrition and good governance, as well as partner’s capacity building.
- Provide required programme technical support to the projects in the province of responsibility (agriculture, WASH, governance, nutrition).
- Facilitate for efficient and timely implementation of the project according to detailed implementation plan and budget.
- Together with partner, support to MEAL framework development and implementation.
- Coordinate with partners for timely and productive project meetings and exchanges (at least at quarterly basis)
- Develop and implement stakeholder engagement strategies and action plan for project district(s) and assigned province.
- Develop and implement a clear plan of action for partner staff capacity building needs and measures in line with project’s demand.
- Assist in technical assessment and studies for knowledge creation, new project concept development and project quality monitoring.
- Assist in partner assessment (eg, Manual 6) as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Coordinate and facilitate the internal and external visits (eg, country office, donor, WHH HQ) in the province of responsibility.
- Actively contribute to develop and revise WHH’s programme approaches and tools such as SIFS, LANN+, NERP, etc.
- Together with the MEAL department, ensure proper data system at partner and project levels.
- Act as first contact point for the partners and stakeholders on behalf of WHH in the province of responsibility.
- Develop comprehensive and high-quality project reports (quarterly, annually, final) and send them to respective colleagues in country office.
- Contribute to proposal writing based on the need
- Support country office in financial monitoring, compliance and donor regulations of projects in assigned province.
- In coordination with Communication Officer, collect and document best practices, case studies, stories and photos.
- At least bachelor’s degree in agriculture or forestry/ NRM or public health with minimum five years of work experience.
- Previous work experience in agriculture research is a plus
- Fluent communicator; excellent coordinator and facilitator
- Speaking local language will be of advantage
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale.
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by November 21, 2023. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|