Join WHO Nepal as an Executive Associate (Budget & Finance) and contribute to the organization’s mission. Apply now for this important role in Kathmandu. Deadline: October 27, 2023. WHO Job Nepal, Budget Finance Associate, Nepal Vacancy, Kathmandu Job, UN Agency Job, Financial Support Role, Job Nepal, WHO Recruitment, Apply Now Nepal, International Job Opportunity, World Health Organization Jobs, INGO Jobs, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications for the Executive Associate (Budget & Finance) Role: WHO Nepal
Position: Executive Associate (Budget & Finance) – (2308764)
|Contractual Arrangement||Fixed-term appointment|
|Contract Duration||2 Years|
|Organization||SE_NEP WR Office, Nepal|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME:
Join WHO Nepal to provide critical budget and financial support services. Be a part of a dynamic team ensuring compliance with budget and financial rules and procedures.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
As an Executive Associate (Budget & Finance) at WHO Nepal, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing e-imprest accounts for foreign and local currencies.
- Verifying calculations related to payments and accounts.
- Handling accounts for continuing activities and ensuring timely installments.
- Liaising with SEARO and the GSC for budget, finance, and payroll matters.
- Maintaining records of reimbursable purchases.
- Ensuring regular bank reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Guiding new staff members on financial rules and regulations.
- Monitoring cost-sharing arrangements.
- Participating in audits and monitoring of accounts.
- Assisting in financial data preparation for budget estimates.
- Essential: Completion of secondary school education.
- Desirable: Training in accounting, budgeting, and finance. A university degree in Budget/Finance would be an asset.
- Essential: At least seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, budgeting, and finance functions.
- Desirable: Relevant working experience with UN agencies, an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of WHO Budget/Financial Rules, Regulations, and procedures.
- Good knowledge of computer applications and software.
- Ability to draft reports and correspondence clearly.
- Strong interpersonal skills for maintaining good working relationships.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Producing results
Use of Language Skills:
- Essential: Intermediate knowledge of English. Expert knowledge of Nepalese.
- An attractive remuneration package is offered, including an annual net base salary starting at NPR 2,279,060 and 30 days of annual leave.
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test and/or an asynchronous video assessment may be used as a form of screening.
- The WHO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- For more information on WHO’s operations, please visit WHO’s official website.
To apply for this job, please visit WHO Careers.
Application Closing Date: Oct 27, 2023, 3:44:00 AM
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|