WorldLink Communications Limited Job Opportunities for Chief Audit and Compliance Officer, Sr. Manager Finance in Kathmandu, CA Jobs, ACCA Career, Worldlink Job Vacancy, Jobs in Kathmandu, Nepal Jobs, Senior Finance Manager Vacancy, Chief Audit and Compliance Officer Role, Latest Job Vacancy in Worldlink, Communication Company Jobs, Kathmandu Jobs, Job Vacancy will be discussed here with full details.
WorldLink Communications Limited is Hiring Chief Audit and Compliance Officer, Sr. Manager Finance
WorldLink Communications Limited: WorldLink is the largest Internet and Network Service Provider in Nepal and one of the most prominent IT companies. Founded in September 1995 with the aim of providing Internet and IT services by its present Chairman and Managing Director Dileep Agrawal, WorldLink started off by providing store-and-forward e-mail services over a dial-up link to the Internet in the US.
Chief Audit and Compliance officer
|Current Job Vacancies||1|
|Functional Designation||Chief Audit and Compliance officer|
|Job Category||ISP Industry|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||7+ work experience|
|Reporting||Risk & Audit Committee|
- Develop an Internal control Framework based on COSO.
- Reviewing Internal Controls and accounting procedures to ensure that they are operating effectively.
- Develop and execute a risk-based operational audit plan, including tracking audit findings through to remediation assessing the impact of findings on the internal control environment and the impact, if any, on financial statements.
- Managing the Internal audit team / external (Outsourced) auditors.
- Execute day-to-day operational audit work and contribute to the delivery of audits.
- Plan audits documenting activity flows.
- Develop an Ethics framework.
- Training staff on the importance of ethics and compliance with laws and regulations
Special Audits / Forensic:
- Conduct special audits and investigations into suspected misconduct.
- Conduct forensic audits in conjunction with other auditors from other disciplines such as accounting or law firms or investigating agencies.
- Develop a Risk Management framework.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of risk management programs within an organization to ensure that risks are identified and managed appropriately.
- Develop overall compliance framework with the help of external counsel
- Active overall company compliance monitoring and reporting.
Audit Committee Secretariat:
- Work in close coordination with the Risk and Audit committee of the company as the committee secretary.
- Take part in the coordination of audit assignments and ensure good interactions with the operational management.
- Perform other related assignments as assigned by the risk and audit committee.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN/ICAI/ACCA with min 5-7 Experience in the field of risk assurance.
- Preferred but not mandatory – LLB.
- Preferred but not mandatory – 2 -3 years of experience in handling operational functions of any company.
- Having excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Having excellent skills of using analytical tools.
- Having effective time management skills.
- Having analytical skills to process large financial data, records, reports, and statements
Sr. Manager Finance
|Current Job Vacancies||1|
|Functional Designation||Sr. Manager Finance|
Business Vertical – ISP & Telecom
Planning & Budgeting
- Assist in formulating the future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial strategies.
- Manage budgeting processes.
- Monthly Budgetary control and their reporting in each line item
Regulatory and compliance:
- Regulatory compliance for NTA and other related governing bodies
- Taxation (Indirect / Tax) Compliance
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results
- Establish a contract management framework
- Entered into a Contract for each deal
- Adherence to contract terms within timelines
- The billing, receivables and receipts as per the contract
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Report risk issues to the executive team of the company.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances, depositions, and cash forecasts
- Ensure weekly/monthly reconciliations
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must have a degree of CA or ACCA with 9+ years of progressively responsible experience.
- At least 2 years into finance roles
- At least 2 years into Taxation profiles
- At least 2 years into Legal roles
- Preference shall be given to the candidate from LLB.
- Must have experience ISP / Telecommunication industry.
- Should have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
Deadline: 15 November, 2023
(Note: We simply posted this job opening for informational purposes. So, please read the information and submit an application using the website or email address provided.)
Connects with Our Social Media
|Join in Telegram Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in WhatsApp Group||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Facebook Page||JOIN NOW|
|Join in YouTube Channel||JOIN NOW|
|Join in Viber Group||JOIN NOW|