Government Job Vacancy in Nepal for Nayab Subba will be checked on the gorkhapatra newspaper and here in this website too. Public Service Commission PSC Non-Gazetted Category (Non-Technical) Nayab Subba or similar post has to be filled through open and inclusive competitive examination; The following qualified candidates should apply through www.ppsconline.psc.gov.np.
Examination Centers: All the offices of the Commission except the Central Office. In addition, examination centers for posts advertised by Public Service Commission, Jaleshwor office will be conducted in Lahan of Siraha district and Birgunj of Parsa district, and examination centers for posts advertised by Public Service Commission, Surkhet office will also be conducted in Dolpa and Humla district headquarters.
Application Fee: – The application fee for each advertisement is Rs. 400 (four hundred) will have to be submitted. In case of a candidate applying for additional advertisement on behalf of the inclusive group, additional Rs. 200 (Two hundred) additional fee will have to be paid. In addition, based on the clusters of services/groups selected by the candidate in the online system, for more than one cluster, an additional Rs. 200 (two hundred) will be required to pay the examination fee.
Method and place of submitting the application fee: – After submitting the form from the online application system of the Commission, click on the view applied advertisement of the Payment Tab and click on the “Pay” link in the list you have applied for. Then tick the check box to approve the visible condition. After that, you have to click on one of the banks that suits you: Rastriya Banijya Bank / Global IME Bank / NIC Asia Bank / Kumari Bank. After that, after choosing one of the online or bank voucher payment methods (Online or bank voucher), the application fee can be paid from the following options.
How to submit application fee through bank voucher: Tick the check box provided for payment from bank voucher, click on the active button, activate the voucher, go to the nearest branch of the bank and submit the voucher. Banks will not understand cash without the voucher, so the voucher will have to be printed and taken along. Cash can be remitted from all the branches of the mentioned banks across Nepal.
How to submit the application fee online: After selecting the option to pay through the online method, you can log in to the Connect IPS system and select your bank account and pay the fee directly. Before using the Friend Connect IPS service, one has to go to www.connectips.com, login up, and link to the bank account of the bank connected to the system, and verify with that bank.
Application Fee Submission Period: – After submitting the application through online medium, the candidate has received: Double fee along with voucher with Master ID and business code number mentioned in the office within the next day of the last day to apply for the late fee The prescribed examination fee / double fee must be paid compulsorily.
Documents to be uploaded: Candidate should upload the documents specified in the relevant advertisement including educational qualification, training, experience, business permit certificate, inclusive group opening the document in the specified place of the online application system in PDF format. All candidates are required to scan the front of their citizenship certificate and upload it in JPEG format. The candidate himself should be fully responsible for the details mentioned in the application.
Last date to apply: – 2078-10-18 (With Regular Fee) And double fee till 2078-10-25.
Age limit of the candidate:
- Completed18 years and not exceeding 35 years by 2078-10-18 and not less than 40 years in the case of women and disabled candidates.
- There will be no age limit for permanent civil servants.
Exam program before the interview and date of the interview: – The result of the written exam will be informed when it is published.
Job description in the post: – Service, group related.
Salary: As per prevailing law.
Ministries related to services: – Ministries assigned to run the administration of services, groups, subgroups.
Minimum Qualification Required:
Not to be disqualified as per Section 10 of the Civil Service Act, 2049 and Section 20 of the Federal Parliament Secretariat Act, 2064. Also, the following minimum education as prescribed in Rule 15 of the Civil Service Rules, 2050 and Rule 14 of the Federal Parliament Secretariat Staff Administration Rules, 2065. Must be qualified.
1) For Nepal Judicial Service, Justice, Law and Government Advocates Group: Passed proficiency certificate level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
2) Nepal Administration Service for General Administration Group: Passed proficiency certificate level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
3) For Nepal Administration Service, Revenue Group: Proficiency Certificate Level in Management, Commerce or Law from a recognized educational institution or Proficiency Certificate Level or equivalent in Economics, Public Administration, Mathematics or Statistics.
4) For Nepal Administration Service, Accounting Group: Proficiency Certificate level in Management or Commerce from a recognized educational institution or Proficiency Certificate level in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics or Public Administration.
5) For Nepal Audit Service: Passed proficiency certificate level or equivalent in business administration or commerce from a recognized educational institution.
6) Federal Parliament Service, for General Administration Group: Passed proficiency certificate level or equivalent from a recognized educational institution. In the case of Secondary Education Passing Examination (SLC), the academic certificate having minimum M and Cumulative Grade Point Average (C.G.P.A) 1.6 in each of the subjects (theoretical and practical) of classes 11 and 12 will be recognized.
Special Note for Open and Inclusive Exams:
(A) In order to pass the examination of the first phase, you have to get 40 (forty) percent marks of the integer of the first phase. The result of the written test will be published on the basis of the total marks obtained in the second phase examination.
(B) The open and inclusive written examination will be held on the same date and time in the same sitting. (There is no need to take separate exams for each service group and open and inclusive group.)
(C) The results of the candidates selected for the computer skills test and interview from the open and inclusive written test will be published in alphabetical order while publishing.
(D) Candidates who have been selected for the Computer Skills Test and Interview from the written test will have to fill the priority list of services, groups, and offices before joining the Computer Skill Test and Interview. Candidates who do not fill the priority list of service, group, and office will not be allowed to participate in the interview.
(E) Candidates who have been selected for the computer skills test and interview from the written test on behalf of the inclusive group will not be allowed to choose the priority order of the inclusive group.
(F) The inclusive group of candidates will be maintained as per the prevailing arrangement of the Commission on the basis of the inclusive groups mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
K) Candidates who have been selected for open and inclusive and more than one inclusive group for computer skills test and interview from the written test of the open and inclusive group will be scheduled to participate in computer skill test and interview only once. The score of the skill test and interview will be calculated in all the groups (open and inclusive) that the candidate has passed.
NAYAB SUBBA JOB VACANCY 2078 DETAILS WITH PHOTO :
READ ALSO :