Graphic Designer Job Vacancy in US will be check here with complete information regarding this vacancy notice. If you are interested on these jobs in US then these jobs will be very suitable for you. To know the details about these jobs then you are requested to keep reading till the end of post.
- USA-Remote (Any)
Job type: Full time
Job posted Date: 28 December 2022
Job requisition id: Requisition – 2022202436
FHI 360 staff working in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, regardless of the type of project or client they serve, or of their employment status (full/part-time, remote, telework, or in-office), unless an accommodation applies. FHI 360 complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
Full vaccination is currently defined as two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Booster doses are not required at this time.
Design a wide range of print, presentation and web-based communication materials. Typical assignments include designing info graphics, publications, logos, brochures, training curricula, kits, posters, social media graphics, PowerPoint presentations and HTML emails.
These products will be part of the organization’s work in areas as health, education, civil society, environment, economic development and research.
- Conceptualize and develop print communication materials in response to the client’s communication goals.
- Meet all agreed-upon deadlines and budget parameters.
- Design simple web-based communication (i.e. HTML emails).
- Create info graphics, diagrams and illustrations.
- Input revisions efficiently and accurately.
- Articulate the rationale behind design solutions in client presentations and correspondence.
- Prepare mock-ups and comps for presentations.
- Prepare print-ready files as needed and work with print vendors.
- Appraise art directors, project managers, and/or vendors about project milestones.
- Collaborate with clients, build rapport, and nurture productive professional working relationships through the course of the project.
- Contribute to business development activities
- Continuously improve technical and conceptual design skills
- Maintain archive of projects following the established file structure and organization
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have a strong background in print design and demonstrate an impeccable sense of typography and expertise in translating data to information graphics.
- Must have a strong concept-driven portfolio and exhibit a solid understanding of design principles.
- Good balance of conceptualization and production skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and, Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to work with independently and as a team member.
- Ability to nurture client relationships is key.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able thrive in a diverse, fast-paced collaborative studio environment and have superb time management skills
- Section 508-compliance coding knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of web design, HTML, illustration, motion graphics, and video production preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Works on problems that are diverse in scope and require judgment in resolving or making recommendations for solutions.
- Respond to client feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Exercises judgment within defined policies and procedures to obtain solutions to perform duties.
- Decisions made generally affect own job or specific functional area.
- Has no supervisory responsibility.
- Receives instructions on new assignments.
- Reports to a Manager, Associate Director or Director.
- Associate Degree or its International Equivalent in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Publications or Related Field.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum 3 – 5 years professional experience in graphic design and print production.
- Non-governmental organization (NGO) experience preferred.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to spend long hours looking at computer screen and doing repetitive work on a keyboard.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to move or lift 5 – 50 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Apple Macintosh, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), e-mail, telephone, cell phone and printer/copier.
- Less than 10%
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Visit Site Click Here
Thank you so much reading till end. If you have any query regarding this vacancy notice on your mind feel free to comment down, we will reply as soon as possible.