Vacancy Notice for Various Technical Positions from Pacharauta Municipality will be discussed here with full details.
Pacharauta Municipality, City Executive Office, Benauli, Bara, Madhesh Province Notice regarding employee recruitment in the service contract
According to the decision of this office dated 2079/09/07 and the procedure 2075 regarding the management of professional staff on contract in the municipality, the following positions and numbers should be appointed for following positions and numbers in the municipality; This /notification has been published for all concerned to submit the application along with the receipt of payment of fee within 15 days from the date of publication of this notification.
|Sub Engineer||5th Level Assistant||1|
|Computer Operator||5th Level Assistant||1|
|Entrepreneurship Development Facilitator||5th Level Assistant||2|
|Assistant Computer Operator||4th Level Assistant||9|
|Assistant Sub Engineer||4th Level Assistant||2|
1) Place of submission of application:- Pacharauta Municipality Office Benauli Bara.
2) Last date to apply:- 209/09/23 and if the last day falls on a holiday, then the next day.
3) Necessary qualifications and documents to be submitted:-
- Sub-Engineer:- Certificate of Nepalese citizenship, all the educational certificates of having passed at least diploma level in civil engineering from a recognized educational institution.
- Computer Operator:- Certificate of Nepalese citizenship, Certificate of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized educational institution and at least 6 months of computer-related training.
- Enterprise Development Facilitator:- Certificate of Nepali Citizenship, Passed Enterprise Development Facilitator Diploma Level from Center for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) or passed Enterprise Development Facilitator Skill Test Level 2 or 3 from CTEVT or Enterprise from CTEVT Certificate of Passing TSLC related to Development Facilitator.
- Assistant Computer Operator:- Certificate of Nepalese citizenship, 10+2 from a recognized educational institution, or equivalent, with at least 3 months of computer-related training.
- Assistant Sub-Engineer:- Certificate of Nepali citizenship, all educational certificates of passing at least TSLC level in civil engineering from a recognized educational institution.
- Electrician:- Certificate of Nepalese citizenship, at least 8th grade from a recognized educational institution and 3 months training related to electrician from vocational education and vocational training center, all the certificates.
- Plumbing:- Certificate of Nepalese citizenship, at least 8th grade from a recognized educational institution and 3 months of plumbing related training from the Center for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT).
4) Contact date:- Monday 2079/0925/09 and the exam date will be fixed on the same day as the contact date.
5) Not disqualified by other prevailing laws.
6) Contact no. 9844380488/98555033705
7) The gross receipt should be submitted to the revenue branch of the municipality for the amount due.
8) If mentioned in the notification, other things outside will be as determined by the coordinator and recommendation committee of the chief administrative officer.